Sunday, March 7, 2010

Beautiful

"We will sing a song inside the tune full of beautiful mistakes". Oh, Irony, you're just not very subtle, are you?

One of the pitfalls of the Puke project, I'm learning, is getting a particular song that I can't really stand stuck in my head for about two weeks. Another pitfall is having to do about 37 takes on a song that I can't really stand that really only has 6 chords. I barreled through on this last take, so it's fraught with mistakes and giggles, but I decided that there is a true life lesson in this. The song is all about believing you are beautiful no matter what you do, no matter what you say, so I'm leaving it like it is.

Plus, it's a song that I can't really stand and I simply can't play it one more time.

(whispers) Don't look at me.


Christina Aguilera

2 comments: